August 06, 2006

OOPS!


OK, so I got a little lazy, please forgive me. I have been busy and I guess I blew it! So let's see, its Sunday and I was finally able to use my outdoor grill today, that's because my friend who has been promising me since last December finally found the time to come over and put in the new element for me yesterday! I gotta tell you this means a lot to me, something about food on the grill just does it for me. So to start off the new grilling today we made a mini feast of sorts...OK a big sort of almost Thanksgiving feast it was (according to Tiffany) , after all it is the first time I am grilling in quite some time! Here's the menu: King Crab Legs (the size of small baseball bats) , Chicken (of course), a huge Steak, and some Turkey Burgers (which I can take to work this week). So now you can see why Tiffany asked if it was Thanksgiving in August! I admit there may have been enough food for the entire neighborhood, but hey I was just excited to be grilling again so I went all out, now we have food for later and probably a few days too. By the way did ya know if you take grilled food, add a little water on top of it then microwave it, it tastes like it just came off the grill. I promise to write more and keep this blog up to date, so be sure to come back and check more often.

No comments: