August 11, 2006

MY TANK RUNNETH OVER...

I am pissed! Why you ask, (Glad you asked)... Earlier I went to go pick up Tiffany from work and realized I needed gas, so i went to the corner gas station and started to fill up the tank, unreal that our gas prizes are now over 3 bucks a gallon isn't it, anyway there I am filling it up and it clicks and stops...but you know me I always have to do what they tell you not to do...top off the tank, but this time it was weird cause it let me lock the pump again and it was goin in fast. So then out of no where I have to sneeze (Can you see this coming), but not just the normal one or two sneezes, this was like one of those sneezing fits where its one after another , for what seemed like 30 seconds and you can't stop and your eyes are closed and .... well the picture below tells the rest of the story...:( What a waste!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You sharted? And where do they give gas prizes? I could use free gas!