August 26, 2006

CHAOS IN THE SHOWER!




So So, this morning I get in the shower, do the usual routine and grab the bottle of shampoo which is always on the shelf, closest to the shower door and I wash my hair, then I grab the bottle to the far side of that which is the conditioner and do that routine... SOMETHING was different this time though... I wasn't quite sure what but I waited the "2 minutes" that the conditioner bottle tells me to do and I rinse it out. It was weird something wasn't right...but this is the same routine I do everyday so what could it be that is/was so different this time? For some dumb reason I just couldn't pin point what it was...And then it hit me, I looked at the bottle of shampoo and there was the problem, the shampoo was not shampoo! Apparently Tiffany switched the order of the bottles, so I washed my hair with the conditioner and conditioned my hair with the shampoo, no wonder it didn't feel right. Oh, I should mention that both bottles look exactly alike other than the writing on the front, which I had no reason to read. Next time I will for sure:)

No comments: