August 18, 2006

FRIDAY NIGHT.

Ah, yes the weekend is finally here. I was so excited to get off work this morning and relax. I was thinking about this day actually all week, because I had a plan... I wanted to BBQ some chicken this afternoon. So when I got home I took out the chicken and through together some "Special Rich" marinade and put it on the chicken. Then put it back in the fridge. So about 3 this afternoon I go outside and get the grill going nice and hot. I left it on for almost 20 minutes to make sure it was indeed hot. So then I take the chicken open the grill and start putting it on, I had enough to save some for Tiffany's dinner too... After getting almost all of it on the grill as I am putting on the next to last piece my hand rubs across the grill and..... I didn't get burned! You see all this hard work and it turns out the propane must have ran out and the grill was already cooled off! Needless to say I was and still am pissed about this. No BBQ chicken for me today:( Guess it's off to search for a propane filler uper place tomorrow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a dick.

Rich Stevens said...

Yes, "Dick" does derive from Richard, therefore I am a dick. Thank you for pointing out the obvious.

Anonymous said...

arrrgggghhhh per YOU on ALICE I'm supposed to go to your website to find out where you're goin' to... I see NOTHIN! *tapping fingers*

Cindy

I'd ask Howie since he's a customer of ours but that might not be professional... :)

Rich Stevens said...

Actually what I said this morning was "Check out RichStevens.com for updates on when/where etc:) I did'nt leave yet Cindy!

Anonymous said...

I know you didn't leave yet and I did check for updates :)

C