July 13, 2007

TROUBLE AT THE SALON!

Why can't we all just get along! I have been going to the same salon since I moved to Denver 3 years ago... I have also been going to the same stylist until recently, here's what happened, I needed my hair done bad called to make an appointment and my regular stylist was on vacation, I needed my haircut and there was no way I could wait ten days for her to get back, so I asked for someone else. Well I was nervous but this guy was amazing, my hair never looked so good! So three weeks later when I needed my hair done, I booked an appointment with him again, after all why would I go back to the prior stylist when he did such a great job? Anyway I have been going to this guy now for several months, and never saw the "Prior stylist" when I went in to see him....until tonight! She was in there, and I gave her a big hello... she walked away and ignored me as if I didn't even say anything... so I'm thinking maybe she just didn't hear me? I walked over to her station and said hi again, this time she looked up at me, gave me a dirty look and walked away! WTF... was she pissed that I stopped going to her? How childish can this adult be? Now my stylist was ready for me, I told him what just happened and he said , " Oh don't worry about it, she's a bitch, and very over protective over her clients" , I'm like OK, whatever lol...

No comments: