July 18, 2007

THE NEW GLASSES!

So, I finally went to the Ophthalmologist for an eye exam. This guy looked as though he was 17 years old and still in high school, I had to ask how old he was and his reply, he just turned 32! I swear he didn't look a day over 17, if that.
In either case he is my new eye doctor and he did a great job, although I hate when they do all those tests for glaucoma and the one where they blow air in your eye to check your eye pressure, I'm not sure which one is worse, come to think of it they both made me cry so they are both bad, however now that I think about it, the drops are probably worse because that one lasts for about 30 minutes! What a weird feeling when your eyes do all that, I get dizzy and just sit down and hope the 30 minutes gets here quick. Well the verdict is in, and as you can see from the picture, I have a new item in my wardrobe...glasses, he suggested I wear them to drive for sure, now since these are for distance I can't see stuff up close clearly when i am wearing these, which doesn't make to much sense to me...wear them to drive to see in the distance but don't worry about seeing the speedometer in the car, huh? Does this make sense to you?

No comments: