September 13, 2006

THE MASK!

So if you know me, or listen or listened on the radio, by now you know that I suffer with Sleep Apnea (more on this later). Well each night if I want to stay alive and not stop breathign in my sleep, I must wear this MASK on my face that pumps air into me and helps me breathe properly, well anyway today I discovered the lovely mask is leaving an impression on my face! Not just an impression mind you but its all red in the shape of the mask. So I run to the dr and show him, what does he do? Prescibes a cream to take it away... Is there a Dr in the house? Why do we always end up fixing one thing and breaking another, in this case my face! Maybe I will post a picture of this? Or maybe I will just see how long the cream takes to unbreak it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel you bad, you have no comments ...

You know my bro had the mask due to sleep apnea, and he ended up getting the surgery. It worked out great.

Anonymous said...

i also have sleep apnea try the nasal pillows it just came out & it is way more comfortable than the mask & no indentations.if u tell them what u have isn't working they will give u this make sure it is the newest model ..gl,rainbow